Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Yanks Down Under!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New form of tasty crack!
Topic Started: May 17 2017, 09:37:45 PM (367 Views)
Mouse
Member Avatar
True Blue Mate
[ *  *  *  * ]
Has anyone else tried this new(er) one yet?

Salted carmel & vanilla flavoured tim tams....

Holy crap these things are good. I don't think I could have regular ones after this. lol. :mrgreen: :omg:
John 3:16 - One of the most powerful messages ever given.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pastrycook-136
Member Avatar
True Blue Mate
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'll have to try them. I like regular Tim Tams and Arnotts Mint Slice too. Try the Arnotts Gaiety (sp?) chocolate covered wafers sometime. All of the various Arnotts products are very good except for Cruskits. They are like a flavourless cross between a rice cake and styrofoam. I was hoping for something like a Trisciut and was quite disappointed.
"If you want to gather honey don't kick over the beehive!"

MsB
Chinwagger
[ *  *  * ]
Just don't try the lychee coconut ones.
What were they thinking?

Mouse
Member Avatar
True Blue Mate
[ *  *  *  * ]
@MsB.... good tip.... does that one just not live up to the name of the flavour or did something really go south with them? Just curious :)

@pastry... yeah.. not saying the regular ones are bad by any means... and I do like the mint ones as well. I'm Generally a fan of chocolate and mint together :mrgreen:

I like Triscuts too... but wow... haven't heard anything aimed at being "edible" described as flavourless styrofoam in ages. lol. Damn, that's bad.

should've taken it back to the shop and ask them if they're trying to poison people. lol :rolleyes:
Edited by Mouse, May 19 2017, 08:41:34 PM.

MsB
Chinwagger
[ *  *  * ]
I think lychee is an acquired taste that is perhaps not best when combined with white chocolate and a cookie... but adding artificial coconut (think tanning lotion smell) to it... just wrong.

I had to eat two of the dark chocolate mint ones to get the taste out of my mouth :mrgreen:

Of those latest ones, I agree the salted caramel & vanilla is fab, and surprisingly I liked the black forest one too (cherry flavour was not too strong)

Every time I go back to the States I always take a stash of the classic and newer Tim Tams as I have contributed to some serious addictions in Texas!

Mouse
Member Avatar
True Blue Mate
[ *  *  *  * ]
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh snap! I didn't even think of the "tanning lotion" smell.. damn.. now I won't be able to not think of it. lol.

yeah, regular ones or double coat are tasty... but my 2 favs are definitely the mint and salted caramel & vanilla ones. And I'm not one to normally have that much of a sweet-tooth. I'm just in the mood for one every once in a while. :)

« Previous Topic · Tucker Time · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Logo designed by Catnip Graphics | Buttons Designed by Thanatös of the ZB Theme Zone