Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Yanks Down Under!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emergency food supplies; Really trying to find a buyer for my dehydrated food
Topic Started: Dec 25 2017, 09:04:30 AM (189 Views)
randyd1354
Piker
Hello Everyone,
We came from Utah 4 years ago, its become necessary to return next month permanently to Salt Lake City.
While in Melbourne, we purchased Wise Emergency Food Storage imported by survivalsuppliesaustralia.com.au
I've been trying on both eBay and Gumtree to sell the food, but so far its not been given any consideration.
It will likely be disposed at the tip, at a tremendous loss if I can't find anyone to buy some of it.
In all this food is 4320 individual servings contained in 36 sealed buckets, has a 20 year shelf life.
This is the link to the product in the US.
https://www.wisefoodstorage.com/4320-serving-package.html
This is a link to the gumtree add.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/berwick/other-home-garden/dehydrated-emergency-food/1167279209
I'm selling this at a tremendous discount to avoid taking it to the tip next month, please contact me at this email if you have interest in this item.
randyd1354@iamrd.com
0435 223 413
P.S. I still have my UTE until Jan 8, and can transport it in Melbourne, or hold onto it for a bit if you need it shipped within Australia to your location.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bindie
Member Avatar
True Blue Mate

It may be worth your time to post this on groups who travel the outback. Gray nomads and those who frequently spend time away from cities. Perhaps off road or 4 wheel drive travelers.

My 2nd thought would be to do some research and post on survivalist sites.

These groups of people would be your best bet to buy your products. Good luck!
Edited by Bindie, Dec 25 2017, 09:45:00 AM.
The future is no place / to place your better days, "Cry Freedom", Dave Matthews Band

Canberra, ACT since 2004
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · General Chit-Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Logo designed by Catnip Graphics | Buttons Designed by Thanatös of the ZB Theme Zone