|Welcome to Yanks Down Under!|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Having trouble registering on YDU? Read this!; Troubleshooting|
|Tweet Topic Started: Dec 26 2010, 01:03:11 AM (6,754 Views)|
|TerritorianTori||Dec 26 2010, 01:03:11 AM Post #1|
If you're having problems registering or getting approval, here are some possible reasons:
1. Did you provide a valid e-mail address? Without a valid e-mail address, we cannot confirm your registration. Don't worry, your e-mail address will never be publicly displayed and we'll never use it for any other purpose. We hate spam, too.
2. Did you choose an appropriate username? We cannot accept any usernames that violate YDU Forum Guidelines (i.e. containing profanities, bigotry, pornography, etc).
3. Did you fill in the location fields on where you're from, where you're living, and where you're moving. This is very important. Not only is it helpful in getting to know you, as a new YDU member, it's also a spam prevention device. You don't have to answer all the questions, and you don't have to put your real location (if you don't want to), but you must at least put something in that space. If you don't, your registration is automatically denied and you'll have to start the process over again.
4. Have you checked your junk mail folder? The registration confirmation e-mail might be sent there.
5. Have you tried logging in to the site? If all else fails, try logging in with your desired username and password. If it works, then you're in!
|« Previous Topic · To Our Guests - Please Read! · Next Topic »|