Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to Yanks Down Under!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customising your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MKR; reality tv
Topic Started: Feb 24 2013, 04:48:26 PM (1,966 Views)
isabel
Member Avatar
True Blue Mate
[ *  *  *  * ]
I was just wondering if anybody watches MKR??? lol I NEVER used to watch it but got into watching it this season. I am hooked!!!!!!!
My Twitter!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crapola
True Blue Mate
[ *  *  *  * ]
i've never watched it before this season either. the two teams that have already been eliminated were truly horrible people, but the two asian girls take the cake i reckon. i'm hanging out for their episode and really hope they fall flat on their faces.

isabel
Member Avatar
True Blue Mate
[ *  *  *  * ]
Me too!!! The "spice girls" and the "beauty queens" got on my NERVES OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! These two asian girls, i just cant believe how classless they are! It's disgusting really. I also hope they have a horrible night cooking!!!!!!!! Put them on the bottom of the leaderboard!!!
My Twitter!

Kaliflower Aloha
Piker
There's a Texan - NSWelshman on MKR this season :D

Mandy
Member Avatar
True Blue Mate
[ *  *  *  * ]
The Texans are my favourites :)

LeonaARC371
Piker
MRK is super addicting, My mum and I have been watching it since it started. It's our time to relax and bond hahaha. The drama is intense and the food is awesome, what's not to love?

Mouse
Member Avatar
True Blue Mate
[ *  *  *  * ]
Not a bad show at times... another one I like is the Master Chef. Almost seems more challenging than MKR in the fact that they are preparing the same dish as the professional master chef at the same time having to follow quick actions. Then one of the judges is the chef themselves tasting their own dish prepared by the contestants almost seems harder. IMHO
John 3:16 - One of the most powerful messages ever given.

« Previous Topic · News & Entertainment · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Logo designed by Catnip Graphics | Buttons Designed by Thanatös of the ZB Theme Zone